中文简体中文简体 英文版EnglishEspañolEspañolالعربيةالعربية FrançaisFrançais中文繁體中文繁體

news

Mattress machinery Market Research Report

Release Date: 2012-9-12 15:37:47 Total access[4813]Times

    After 40 years of development, Chinese mattress machinery industry in the country has developed into a machinery industry 10 big industries, in the world also entered production big country cavalcade.Currently in the mattress machinery industry 18 big projects products, appeared a batch has reached world level products, such as sponge foaming machine, China has become the first in the world to produce big country.Mattress machinery industry already has a considerable scale, can produce 16 categories, 150 series, more than 3000 varieties of all kinds of mattress machinery products, its product great majority for the domestic needs of the market, and are exported to foreign markets.In the current domestic market, domestic product is had rate achieve 60%, the remaining 40% of products imported from abroad (Note: This investigation involving the industry users higher quality, the ability to purchase, in the choice of products more consider the mechanical quality and performance, price sensitivity below the average, the imported product market share slightly higher than the market average).

    Summarize the achievement, our mattresses machine industry in the world scope, product varieties, production scale, production equipment, and development capabilities of various aspects of the comprehensive level is concerned, it is lower than the United States, Japan, Germany, Britain, France and Italy, the majority of products and production technology is still inferior to some countries in Western europe.Even so, our country still had a mattress machinery manufacturing country in the production technology, in the future of China"s urbanization construction, the transformation of rural infrastructure projects and other projects play a huge role in.In addition, in recent years due to the rapid development of the industry, have quite one part enterprise products, the technical performance and quality level, has the competitive ability on the international market, coupled with our country enterprise product cost is low, the product ratio of performance to price advantages, to the international market become possible.Future a paragraph of period, to enter the international market will become the industry some of the key products and business center project.

    In order to adapt to China"s economic construction, strengthen the competitiveness in the international market, China mattress machinery industry will be in product variety, basic parts and has a larger development, the main backbone enterprises to increase investment, the purchase of advanced equipment, for intention and China mattress machinery manufacturing industry cooperation of the manufacturers to provide a good opportunity, some famous foreign manufacturers in China joint ventures or solely invested build a plant, carry out various forms of cooperation, make Chinese mattress machinery industry full of vitality.

News source: HengYeJiXie

恒业产品
荣誉证书
Tel:0769-22264807
    0769-22291362
Fax:0769-22663246
E-mail:hengye@hengyejixie.com